Monday, May 4, 2009



With Grandma and Grandpa coming over and it being a beautiful day we just had to get out.  We took the family hiking.   In the path we found a floating worm.  Lydia just had to hold it. She thought it was really cool.  


Lydia found a beautful butterfly. She was so excited (look mom, look!!!!  I want to step on it)  Dont worry we saved the butterful. 



We had everything we needed. Lydia has the toys we were going to play with and the snacks. Ali had a sheet for us to sit on. Grandpa and his everything bag. Mom and Dad had the water. Grandma had Juan.



The past 2 weeks was so much fun.  The sun was out and we just played and played outside.  Juan slept in the swing most of the time but even he had a good time. 


We also got a pet, yes, we have a pet.  Not the evil cat that we have I don't count him as a pet. He just keeps the mice away. We now have a chick.  Lydia calls herself its mommy.  She named it eggie. For the 2 weeks with sun she would play out side for hours with eggie.


 
Ali just likes to watch eggie.  She thinks its funny when it trys to fly away or runs around. So I have to watch her closely she scares poor eggie.

I think Eggie was running away from Ali. 




Hope you all enjoyed this weeks Lugo blog.  Sorry I am still learning how it all works and I just dont have tons of time to play around with it.  Blog with you next week! 

3 comments:

  1. I love Eggie! How adorable. I think I will blog about the baby bunnies we saved this past week. I'm glad you saved the butterfly. Step on it!? She's a girl! You'd think she'd want to keep it. Stepping on things is a boy's job. Keep the posts coming whenever you can. Love the blog. And love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!! I found your blog! Your little family looks sooo cute! Email me at mkdalling@yahoo.com and I will add you on ours. :o)

    ReplyDelete