Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday shoes

Yes my birthday was last month, but I have been busy, and with Luis out of town a lot lately, I haven't been blogging the thing I have wanted to.
But I got this shoes for my birthday, and I really love them. We went to the temple the day after my birthday and one of the temple worker is a friend. I went to say hi as I saw her come out to the lunch room and she saw my shoes and said" your the one with the cute shoes that everyone is talking about." It totally made my day! Way cute shoes and everyone likes them too.

At the end of the day my feet didn't like them as much. But I told them get use to it, they are to darn cute! (my feet are starting to like them again)

1 comment:

  1. Super fun! I think it's some sort of rule that feet don't like cutsie shoes!!

    ReplyDelete