Sunday, June 27, 2010

Road to Hana

My pictures are from the end of the trip to the beginning. But it was really nice. I get car sick and the road is really bad, but if we could have taken all day and stayed the night there and came back in next day it would have been great. I took Dramamine and it just took me out. I really thought it was beautiful but I couldn't get out and really enjoy it like Luis really wanted to I was just so tired.

This is the end. It was really nice I wanted to get in but I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Luis got in.

Bay watch really missed out on this hunk!

At every turn there was water falls, you had to look to find some of them but they were all great.
Right off the road, there was tons of people pulled off the road just for these pictures.

This is one of the turns in the road we stopped and climbed over the wall and hiked to the waterfall
It was a small waterfall but it was nice.

Twin Falls was our first stop it was really cool,
flower
This is a little girl jumping into the waterfall pool, from way to high... she was fine her dad was there telling her to hurry up so her little sister could do it before she chickened out.
I didn't know pineapple grew on the ground, I thought it was like cocoanut. But there it is!


2 comments:

  1. I am just really jealous! Looks like you guys had tons of fun and made some great memories. Beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Katie. I would love to go to Hawaii. The kids would love it but I would like to try to go with just Kyle and me. Thanks for sharing such great pictures. I can tell it was a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete