Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last week was so nice. Grandpa and Grandma took the girls for a whole week!  Luis had a trip for work, I thought about going but I really just wanted to get the house really clean and just be able to do nothing.  I was able to nap during the day, I was able to go shopping.  After the week was up it was our 5 year anniversary.  And Grandpa and Grandma said they would take Juan for the night.  So Luis and I went to the Marriot that we went to on our honeymoon, and went to the temple. But I would have to say the best part is when we got back to grandpa and grandma's house Ali was potty trained!!!!!!!! She has gone 4 days with out any problems.  But we get home and Sunday was terrible she had 6 accidents before church at 11:00.  But once we got to church she did awesome.  And now it is Wednesday and she is still doing great.  


I can't believe that 5 years has gone by so fast.  I still remember walking out of the temple like it was yesterday.  Thinking wow that went really fast. And thinking here comes eternity. 

  
And now 5 years, 3 kids, and 20 more pounds later. I am still very happy and so glad I married my best friend. He can always make me laugh, even when I dont want to.  I am looking forward to another 5 years and looking forward to eternity, with my best friend.   




here is a couple pictures before we got married.   

This one was Ice skating with PV's track team.          


Christmas at grandpa and grandma youngs.

Snow trip with friends from student ward.  

 
The day I new I wanted to marry Luis we planted these flowers. 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 5 years and three kids! I don't think you want to be congratulated on 20 lbs. Kyle and I just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. We did't do anything fancy. I got a pizza and a movie for the kids and told them to keep it down and I made dinner for just Kyle and me. We ate at the formal dining table and just talked. I made roasted tomato soup and we had some fancy garlic bread and it turned out yummy. He gave me an HP mini computer which I am using at this very moment. I love it. I gave him a picture frame with two pictures of us. One before we were married and one of us on our wedding day. Since he now has a desk and a cubicle at work (after a year) he can now personalize his space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey annette and luis! i just came across your blog by accident & am so glad i did! your family is just adorable - come visit us - boulant5blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete