Friday, May 29, 2009

                        His foot was 3 times that size.  
                                                                        


This week has been much better.  Luis's foot is almost back to normal size. And my house is mostly clean.  Grandma, the kids, and I when yard sales shopping. We were looking for a cage for Eggie but didn't find one. But what we found was much cooler! And Lydia loves it. 



We got it for 15 dollars. We always said we wanted to get one but it costs over 100 dollars so we never got it.  But 15 dollars, it just puts a smile on my face. I love yard sale shopping! While Luis and Lydia where riding Ali wanted to ride a bike to, so Grandma got Lydia's bike out for her to sit on.



                This is Ali's Happy face.                            


  We let the bike roll down the little hill she                                                                                             said "again please " in a very boring tone. 
As you can see with her expressions she is
 have lots of fun.  (really she was!) 
 
After bike riding they jumped into the pool. 
Lydia was to excited when she saw the pools 
she forgot to take off her helmet.

last week i was playing on the computer and the girls kept bringing me hair clips and asking me to put them in there hair.  This was the finished hair do's. 





Some more Lugo fun was one week Luis was out
 of town for work.  It was the end of the week 
and I was getting tired.  I went to the bathroom
and came back to this.


But I didn't blow up we decided to have some fun with it.
They are so darn cute.  It put me in a better mood and we had fun. 

But I saved the best pictures for last.  Its my little man all ready for church.


And all week long he doesn't have a poop out
 until I put him in this tux and get to church. 
 
Oh well I got a good picture before it happened! 

blog again later...

2 comments:

  1. Several years ago, when we were living in Minnesota, Kyle went to play basketball and came too soon. He had rolled his ankle and it was HUGE!! It took a long time for it to go down and it might still be slightly bigger than his other one. I'm glad Luis's wasn't broken.
    Why do babies always wait until they are in nice clothes or just freshly changed to have a poop out? Analee got me the best at church when she had a poop out and it got all over the front of my dress. Luckily church was almost over so I cleaned both of us up in the bathroom and then just hung out there until church was over. Kids, kids, kids. Gotta love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I want a little son!!! Look at that little tie it's adorable! So stylin'! I'm jealous.

    OK so I don't want one yet, my first kid is only 5 months :)

    ReplyDelete