Wednesday, August 11, 2010

She is 3!

I asked Ali what she wanted for her birthday and it was Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, and pink. I told her we could do Tinker Bell but I didn't know about Peter Pan. So here is Tinker Bell. She sat on the couch and Tinker Bell had to watch t.v. with her until the party started.

So one of the things I love about birthdays is making the cake. She wanted tinker bell and I have a princess cake pan and I was going to just make it tinker bell. The first cake I made was at 5 o'clock friday night. I poked the cake with a toothpick and it all came out clean so it is cooked right? I let it sit on the counter for half an hour to let it cool, and then I put the tinker bell doll in the cake and it all came out soupy. Soooo, I had to make another cake. Started at 6 I baked it for an hour and 15 minutes. It just wouldn't bake. So I cut all the burnt off and tasted it. It just wasn't good. So I was not going to make another cake. But we had to have a great looking cake, and Ali LOVED it. Yeah!!!!


Ali loves pink, so she LOVED her pink dresses!
And to close the party we had to say goodbye to Tinker Bell. pinatas are great fun.

And now my Ali Walli is 3. Thanks to all who came.

1 comment: